Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Return!!!

Hello Blog Dogs!!!!!!!!
I'm back! hehehe Sorry I was away for so long, but I seriousl forgot about the whole blog thing, SORRY!!!!! hehehehe I'm lately so into facebook. And as you know, we were waiting for The Ghosts Of Crowly Hall to come out and I finally saw it so I had a reason to Blog!!!! Yay!

I was so upset- my best friends mom put her in another class and now she's in Johannesberg until the 24th and I miss her like HELL!!!!!

Ok, I'm all dried up now, so hoe to hear from you guys!!

Later!
AV
xxx

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Hey girlie! How ya doing? I hear it's been really hot down there. Ugh. Glad that you are keeping your mom and brother in line though!

val said...

Hi Nush. That sucks about your friend, but at least she will be coming back.

Dirty Soap said...

Definitely sucks about your friend.But don't let distance stop you.

So,because I haven't seem it,could you blog our thoughts on the film?

I told your Mom you all could come live with me,I have space for extra people!It is hot BUT with more vegetation and lots of guys in uniform.

ann said...

hi sweetie... sorry I'm not into facebook that much... I really haven't a clue how to navigate my way around... doh!!!!!!

shame about your friend... she'll be back soon

lotsa luv (auntie) ann xxxxx